Avantik is urgently seeking a Product and Application Support Specialist in Histology to join our growing team.This person will be responsible for providing support to our internal sales, marketing and client care teams with product questions, quality control trouble shooting and technical support. He/she must be an experienced histology technician who is personable, has a strong technical aptitude, ability to teach others and a deep understanding of the histology process and workflow.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Answering product questions from staff
· Assisting the product development team with product testing
· Assisting customers with application questions
· Building out product detail specifications for customers and internal users
· Creating alternate product list for all major products
· Assist marketing with content creation and review – define features and benefits for products and services and create histology content for sales and marketing use
· Develop and conduct workshops, educations seminars and product presentations as needed
· Attend and participate in local and national trade shows and workshops working directly with prospects and customers as needed
The ideal candidate will posses at least 5 years of experience as a histology technician and be extremely knowledgeable of the histology process. He/she must have experience with presentations or education (i.e. in-services, demos etc.) and be comfortable working with employees as well as customers. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in getting out of the lab and into an office environment.
Avantik offers medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K and more. Learn more at www.avantik-us.com.
Internal Number: 2019-1
Avantik is an integrated medical products and services company, delivering quality equipment, consumables and service to anatomic pathology, Mohs and on-site pathology laboratories nationwide. We help hospital histology laboratories, clinical laboratories, and physician offices focus on what matters most - having everything under control in their laboratory to enable quality, fast and accurate diagnoses for optimal patient care.
BACK TO TOP
National Society for Histotechnology 3545 Ellicott Mills Dr. Ellicott City, MD 21043