If the quality of your life matters, you will want to explore this opportunity. Pinehurst Surgical is a multi-specialty surgical practice comprised of nine specialty centers located in a state-of-the-art facility in Pinehurst, North Carolina. Our multi-specialty practice that has been serving the community for over seventy years. We have a rich history, a solid reputation, and a modern office; you can have a dynamic career while living in a friendly hometown environment. Pinehurst Surgical has established a reputation as the preeminent practice for surgeons of choice in our region. Our providers are sought after; they have vibrant practices where they provide high quality healthcare with the assistance of a professional, experienced medical staff. Speaking of our medical staff, did I tell you that we retain over 90% of our employees? We have great people, competitive compensation, and a generous bonus plan.
Here is what our employees said in our last satisfaction survey:
* This is a great place to work, I wouldn't tell anyone to seek employment anywhere else!
* I would recommend Pinehurst Surgical as the standard for other facilities in the area.
* We have a great team, everyone is proud to work here.
Life in the Sandhills offers families more than just resort-style living. It is true that cultural and recreational amenities are plentiful and that the area has a climate well suited for year round recreation. Moore County is a place with a rural, low-key lifestyle, but with a level of sophistication and opportunities virtually unavailable anywhere else. Our many advantages include a temperate climate, excellent healthcare, and exceptional education system. Our community places a high priority on quality education as a solid foundation for our current and future workforce, as evident by the significant percentage of residents holding a bachelor’s degree or higher. MooreCounty’s premiere school systems consistently exceed state and national averages. Pinehurst is known as the “Home of American Golf”. Cultural and recreational amenities, easily rivaling those available in metropolitan areas, are plentiful.
There is no need for you to compromise, you can have it all: a quietly elegant lifestyle and an enjoyable, satisfying career.
- Responsible for performing frozen tissue sections and staining using the Mohs technique as requested by physician.
- Logging and numbering of patient specimens in patient log book
- Responsible for keeping laboratory in good and functioning order
- Maintenance of equipment
- Responsible for lab compliance manuals and logs
- Prepare laboratory requisitions forms as needed and inventory and order supplies.
- Stocking supplies, organizing shelves and drawers, daily cleaning of counters and laboratory equipment.
- Sterilizing laboratory equipment, glassware and instruments.
- Maintaining and cleaning cryostats, cutting board, utensils, stains and dishes.
- Responsible for preparation and maintenance of laboratory
- Responsible for assuring laboratory is in compliance with CLIA under physician’s guidance.
- Responsible for assuring working environment is consistent with OSHA regulations.
- Maintain manuals and logs including MSDS Log, Quality Assurance Log, Quality Control log
- Maintenance Manual, Histology and Mohs Lab Manual, Patient Log Book
- Maintain slides for proficiency test records, sending to appropriate testing facilities as required.
- Assist in general housekeeping duties including cleaning of laboratory, equipment and utensils.
- Responsible for filing as requested by physician.
- Responsible for staying up-to-date on current trends that affect laboratory operation.
- Responsible for maintaining updated records on all pertinent areas that affect the laboratory.
- Must attend all staff meetings and scheduled in-service training programs.