Clinical Laboratory professionals are invited to join a world-class team in Macon, GA. Offering more than 53 specialties in over 30 locations, our system boasts the second largest hospital in Georgia with The Medical Center in Macon.
Our highly trained Laboratory staff consists of Clinical Pathologists, Clinical Chemist, Pathologist Assistants and over 150 technical personnel, including ASCP-certified Medical Technologists, Medical Laboratory Technicians, Cytotechnologists, Histotechnologists, Histotechnicians and Certified Phlebotomists.
But it’s not just our size that is impressive. Our quality focused Laboratory is also accredited by CAP, AABB, and FDA.
Navicent Health was incorporated on November 17, 1994, as a nonprofit corporation whose primary purpose is to coordinate the Medical Center, Navicent Health and other affiliated entities in their mission of providing a comprehensive continuum of high quality, reasonably priced healthcare services to the region. Navicent Health has 830 beds for medical, surgical, rehabilitation and hospice purposes. The Medical Center, Navicent Health – a nationally recognized tertiary teaching hospital and the primary teaching hospital for Mercer University School of Medicine - includes but is not limited to:
• Peyton Anderson Cancer Center, Navicent Health, a provider of comprehensive cancer care. Our services cover the continuum of cancer care, from screening and diagnosis through treatment and into survivorship.
• Emergency Center, Navicent Health provides access to our Level 1 Trauma Center and includes helipad capability. The Emergency Center, along with our three urgent care locations, treat over 120,000 visitors per year.
• Family Birth Center, Navicent Health has spacious labor and delivery suites, focuses on providing a family-friendly and family-centered environment for expectant... mothers and their babies, and specializes in care for difficult pregnancies.
• Heart Center, Navicent Health provides a full range of services for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease, including congestive heart failure.
• Rehabilitation Hospital, Navicent Health is the oldest and most experienced medical rehabilitation provider in central Georgia providing comprehensive services to help patients achieve their highest level of mobility and independence.
• Beverly Knight Olson Children’s Hospital, Navicent Health, the region’s only dedicated pediatric hospital
Navicent Health is the region’s leading provider of a comprehensive continuum of services. Whatever your healthcare needs, Navicent Health is here to assist you and your loved ones.
BACK TO TOP
National Society for Histotechnology 3545 Ellicott Mills Dr. Ellicott City, MD 21043